This Statement is made by Global Group Lifestyle Management and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or affiliate(s) (“The Global Group”) or (“we”) or (“us”) in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 (“the Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong S.A.R of The People’s Republic of China.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data refers to information which relates to a living person directly or indirectly and can be used to identify that person. It exists in a form in which access or processing is practicable.
We collect and use your personal data of which we believe that is necessary to conduct our business with you.
We may collect, including but not limited to, the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Unique identifiers such as Hong Kong identity card number and passport number;
- Contact information including phone number, email address, mailing address or fax number;
- Demographic information such as age, gender, nationality, marital status, preferences, education background, employment history, country of residence, preferences and interests;
- Billing information such as your credit card number, bank account information, and billing address; and
- Other information relevant to customer service, surveys and/or offers.
Supply of personal data to The Global Group is voluntary and non-obligatory, but failure to do so may result in unable to provide services to you.
Use of Personal Data
We require the information to provide you with a better service and including for the following reasons:-
- Internal record keeping;
- Customer service;
- Administration for membership services;
- Improvement of our services;
- For marketing, promotional and customer management purposes including sending promotional material, emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. (please see further details in “Direct Marketing” below);
- Contacting you for direct marketing purposes and we may contact you by email, phone, SMS, fax, email or by post etc.;
- Customizing our website according to our customer’s interests; and
- Charitable or non-profit making causes including art, communities services, culture, education and sports etc..
The Global Group intends to use your personal data for direct marketing and may provide such information to agent and/or contractor who provides services to The Global Group in the operation of its business.
The Global Group may provide your personal data for ourselves in direct marketing and/or to our business partners and associated companies for their use for direct marketing and we require your consents (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose unless that is exempted by the law for us to do so. Also, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
The intended kinds of personal data to be used and the intended classes of marketing subjects are specified below.
- Name, demographic information, contact details including but not limited to email address, telephone number and mailing address, services preference and interest of you held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing.
- Following classes of services, products, subjects and related events may be marketed or promoted:-
- membership service;
- food and beverage related products and services;
- hotel and traveling;
- event organizing;
- financial services;
- property investments;
- immigration consultancy service;
- health product;
- medical services;
- physical training and/or personal training;
- sale of goods including luxury products and jewelry;
- special offers and promotional campaigns; and
- donations and contributions for charitable and/or non-profit making purposes etc..
After you gave us consent to use your personal data and information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw such consent and exercise your opt-out right any time by notifying us at 1116, 11/F Fortune Commercial Building 362 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unless there is specific legal requirement for us to retain the personal data, we will take all reasonable and practicable steps to erase personal data that is no longer required for the purposes for which the personal data was originally collected by us.
A cookie asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie will help analyzing web traffic or when a particular site is visited.
You may accept or decline cookies. Yet, declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may include links to other website(s).
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement to the links to other website(s).
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data and information in the following ways.
Whenever you provide us personal data and information on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate whether you allow us to use your personal data and information for direct marketing purposes.
After you gave us consent to use your personal data and information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw such consent and exercise your opt-out right any time by notifying us at 1116, 11/F Fortune Commercial Building 362 Sha Tsui Road or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Ordinance. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing of such data access requests. You may contact us at 1116, 11/F Fortune Commercial Building 362 Sha Tsui Road or our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we possess about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may write or email to us and we will promptly update the information accordingly.
If there is inconsistence or conflict between the English and versions of other languages of this statement, the English version shall prevail.